Thousands of people suffer work-related injuries on the job every day. We spend a third or more of our days at work, so it makes sense that any given workplace has experienced some sort of injured employee. Our friendly team of auto and work injury specialists treat all types of work injuries, including fractures, crush injuries, and even whiplash from auto accidents in company cars. We’ll be here for you when you need us, but hopefully these work injury prevention tips will help keep you safe.
Workers Comp. Injury Doctors offers specialty services related to worker’s comp, including:
- Attorney referrals to assist you in finding an affordable lawyer if necessary for your injury claim.
- Federal, out-of-state, and Texas workers’ comp management in which we provide free transportation and will fill out all your worker’s comp forms, including DOL OWCP, Federal Worker’s Comp CA-7, CA-17, and CA-20.
- Safe, effective, and rapid MMI, along with MMI and impairment ratings for your insurance company.
- Third-party billing.
- Quality care for injured employees.
- Aggressive management of workers’ compensation cases.
- Convenient facilities designed for work-related injuries.
- Walk-in availability.
- Direct communication to employers and insurance companies to make workers’ compensation easy on the employer.
- Appropriate modified duty programs.
- Exercise program-based physical therapy services.
- Hablamos espanol.
- Acceptance of most workers’ compensation insurance plans.
If you perform manual labor, you have most likely received extensive training on how to stay safe in the workplace. If you work in sales, retail, or in an office workplace you may not have, but that doesn’t mean you’re not at risk. Staying focused and paying attention to your surroundings at all times will help to prevent these types of injuries. And always follow safety guidelines given by your employer, such as wearing proper gear and correctly operating machinery.
If you’ve suffered a work-related injury and need medical help, our workers’ comp doctors in San Antonio, Texas can help you return to work as quickly and safely as possible. No appointment is necessary, just walk in today or call us at (210) 615-0400 for more information.
accident doctors near me
workers compensation San Antonio
work accident San Antonio
workers compensation claim
slip and fall
oil field accident
accident at work claim San Antonio
work injury compensation
workers comp claim San Antonio
Ankle injuries at work
Back and spine injuries at work
Bone fractures at work
Burns at work at work
Carpal tunnel syndrome
Concussions and other traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
workers compensation coverage
injury at work claim San Antonio
office of workers compensation
workplace injury compensation
accident at work compensation
workplace injury claim San Antonio
Back & Neck Injury
Spinal Cord Injury
Head & Brain Injury
workers comp injury
employee injured at work
workers compensation office
workplace accident claim
workers compensation is
getting injured at work
workers comp office
workmans compensation claim
liability for compensation
i was injured at work
in workers compensation
work injury compensation claims
work comp specialists
compensable injury workers compensation
injury work claim
workers compensation attorney
workers compensation from work
compensation from work